Due to frequent request, each month Red Letter Christians will provide you with the latest list of most popular and talked about books on our site. This list is derived from reader feedback and is provided as a service to other readers who are l
ooking for the next great read!
If your recent favorite isn’t on the list add it in the comments section below!
One commenter will win a signed copy of Tony Campolo’s latest book, Stories that Feed Your Soul!
Without further ado:
2. Raised Right: How I Untangled My Faith From Politics by Alisa Davis
3. Common Prayer: A Liturgy for Ordinary Radicals compiled by Shane Claiborne, Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove & Enuma Okoro
4. God in a Brothel: An Undercover Journey into Sex Trafficking & Rescue by Daniel Walker
5. Banned Questions About Jesus edited by Christian Piatt
7. The Cost of Community: Jesus, St. Francis and Life in the Kingdom by Jamie Arpin-Ricci
8. Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life by Richard Rohr